What’s it like working at Digital Wheelhouse?
At Digital Wheelhouse, we put our employees first. Our business is in helping clients grow their business and our employees are the ones who make that happen. Our team members are passionate, skilled, ambitious — and we work as a cohesive team to make smart marketing an enjoyable ride.
We are growing our team from the bottom-up in a steady, selective way. We believe in a true work-life balance while honesty and good judgment guide our culture. We support personal development and plenty of fun. Your career shouldn’t be just a 9-5 task, but a fulfilling piece of who you are!
We’ve got ya covered:
We care about our employees, and here’s just a few ways we show it.
- Comprehensive health & dental coverage
- Occasional company sponsored lunches and team outings
- Creative work environment
- Free personal growth resources
- Time off: It’s important that you can take the time off that you need to stay refreshed
- Snacks: We keep plenty of goodies and coffee stocked around here
- Everyone’s opinion matters – It’s all a team effort and you have the freedom to express your ideas and opinions
Want to become part of our team?
If you’re smart, motivated, driven — and seeking something more than just a job — take a look at the positions below.
Assistant Project Manager
Digital Wheelhouse is looking for an Assistant Project Manager to add to our team! This person’s role is to work with a wide range of clients in different industries. Your ability to organize day-to-day tasks and deadlines is key to the success of our clients. Part of your role will be communicating project progress, performance report’s and overall updates. You’ll get to collaborate with our team of designers, developers and content writers to ensure the client’s expectations are met and exceeded by the team.
So if you enjoy creating color coded production schedules, we want to hear from you. 🙂
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing client reports
- Update spreadsheets with statistical and financial information
- Communicate and build relations with new and existing clients
- Create proposals for Business Development
- WordPress Data Entry
- Compose and post content on company website and social media accounts
- Create training videos for client access
- Collaborate on campaign strategies to increase brand exposure and generate new business for our clients
Qualification must haves:
- Attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to schedule and prioritize multiple projects
- Comfortable learning new computer programs and applications
- Experience with WordPress CMS
- Ability to take detailed notes
- Professional communication online and face to face communication skills
- Commitment to growth – We want to see our team members grow and expand their skills